eXpress PageRank Revealer (XPRR) - v1.0.3 (Freeware!)
Freeware Google's PageRank revealing utility for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
XPRR is an small freeware utility for revealing the value of Google's PageRank
for specified website or webpage. XPRR allow you to see PR value of specified
webpage without installing Google Toolbar (GoogleBar) and even without
starting the Internet Explorer.
Also, XPRR can work as plugin for Maxthon
(formerly known as MyIE2) tabbed web-browser.
XPRR is made by using the Google PageRank components
- any system running Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000 or Windows XP.
- less than 1 Megabytes of free space on hard disk.
xprri.exe - 304Kb self-extracted EXE-file
XPRR is very simple utility and, for this reason, does not demand any
installation utility. Simply unzip all files to any folder and run the
executable file (usually, "xprr.exe").
After starting the program, on the screen should appear the main program
window. Enter URL of page into "Page URL" input box anf click the "Reveal"
button. XPRR will going online and retreive from Google the PR for specified
Click on the copyright notice at right bottom corner of window for visit the
- URL at command-line specify the page to reveal the pagerank value.
- -o or -old — use old (prior to Google Toolbar v2.0.114) query.
- -a or -auto — start revealing immediately.
- -u= or -url= — specify the page and also autostart to reveal.
- v1.0.3 - Now XPRR can run as Maxthon plug-in, added command-line options.
- v1.0.2 - some cosmetic changes: button "Start" replaced by "Reveal".
- v1.0.1 - fixed some networking issues.
- v1.0.0 - first public release.
Copyrights and licenses
Copyright © 2004 Irnis Haliullin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
All copyrights to eXpress PageRank Revealer are exclusively owned by the
author - Irnis Haliullin.
Permission to use, copy, and distribute this software and its documentation
for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice
and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. This software
is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
If you have any questions or suggestions about XPRR, please contact by
mail to email@example.com or using
feedback form at http://www.irnis.net/